The New Year resolution lists have been made! Usually at the top of that list is to shave off a few holiday cookies. Creating a home gym is a great way to accomplish this. Here are my tips for creating space saving homey workout.
Do you workout at home? Where and how do you workout at home?
1. Hide your equipment out of site to keep your home neat and organized. Storage ottomans are a great way to hide items. storage ottoman via ballarddesigns.com
2. Hang an eclectic mirror. This will blend into the decor and help you check your form. mirror via worldmarket.com
3. Use a decorative yoga mat like the Persian rug style above. yoga mat via sophieleiningermagiccarpetyogamats.com
4. Instead of using a regular yoga ball get one that looks like a cozy afghan like these options at pagethirtythree.com
5. Get toned in a modern and stylish way with these dumbells at theaddressmagazine.com
Happy home workout all!
Xo – Annie