Everyone knows the best gifts are handmade with love. Especially, when your dear child or student made it for you. Leave it to my beloved MarthaStewart.com to have some D.I.Y gift ideas that go beyond macaroni art. Here is a round up of my top five D.I.Y gifts to have Mom or Teacher feeling the hand crafted love.
What is your favorite handmade gift you gave or recieved?
Xo – Annie
1. Create a Holly Golightly dream mask with the tutorial HERE.
2. Add personal touch to a gift of good reads HERE.
3. Embellish a journal with your childs original masterpiece HERE.
4. Give flowers a new spin with a modern terrarium HERE.
5. Make lovely dip-dyed stationary with the tutorial HERE.