Here are a few more DIY ideas to make something sweet for the moms and teachers in your life. After all, they are the ones most likely to appreciate a well-thought handmade gift and are most deserving of something straight from the heart.
Happy Gift Making!
1. A Brunch Basket complete with homemade banana bread, honey butter and coffee beans from jennysteffens.blogspot.com
2. DIY Loose leaf Tea Bags from abeautifulmess.com
3. Compile favorite recipes from friends/ students/ family and make a recipe book. This one found at laurenconrad.com
4. Homemade Grass Soap from marthastewart.com
5. Use simple wooden blocks & mod podge to make a Photo Puzzle from howdoesshe.com