Is it your turn to host a holiday bash for friends and family? The key to being a successful hostess is to have a well dressed bar cart. People won’t be snoozin if they are boozin in style…sorry I just said that. Here are my tips to get you stocked.
1. Obtain a bar cart. You can find lovely vintage carts on etsy, 1stdibs or ebay. cart above via 1st dibs
2. Set out decanters filled with the essentials. Vodka, gin and rum are usually a good start. Have red and white wine as an option. Finish off with a silver bucket of champagne. decanters above via mark and graham
3. Have the appropriate glassware. Usually a low ball glass, flute and wine glasses will do. I love these mad men low ball glasses … my parents had a set back in the day.
4. Add cocktail napkins and a bud vase of flowers for a splash of color. napkins via anthro and flowers via snippetandink.com
5. Have mixers and tools for guests to help themselves to pop a top, mix a drink or shake a martini. tools via world market and horchow
Now all you need is the outfit to match the cart.
X0 – Annie
Contact Decorator in a Box and let’s start your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!