We are continuing the theme of getting you ready for the kiddo’s to be out of school and around the home. I think a smart way to be prepared is with the right outdoor toy storage. This round up of storage in fun colors and stripes will have your kids picking up with style and ease. A toy contained outdoor space is a happy one. It will also save Mom or Dad from any painful steps on a small cars or Legos….we all know that’s not a fun experience.
Happy Toy Storing!
Xo – Annie
1. A great way to store balls, bats and hockey sticks is with these flea market wire basket from landofnod.com.
2. Store pool toys and wet items in these large tubtrugs from landofnod.com.
3. Carry your clean beach towels out to the pool with these horizon crunch cans from thecontainerstore.com.
4. Add a nautical or sporty spin to your storage with these rugby stripe bins from thecontainerstore.com.
5. Fill these with ice and refreshments or water toys…there are many options for these pastel bins from the thecontainerstore.com.