What better time to start planning for your 2013 yard and garden than in the dead of Winter? Here are some ideas to spark your summer dreaming!
1. Add a playful pop of pink to a boring brick retaining wall.
2. Complimentary colors along with lots of greenery can have a stunning effect.
3. Create this Succulent Wall Art for an exterior lacking space and green.
4. Never leave the beach with this Sand and Fire Pit, your guests will never want to leave either!
5. This Splash Pad for the Kiddos is an upgrade from running through a sprinkler.
6. Plant Lemongrass for privacy and it is also said to keep away mosquitos!
Happy Summer Dreaming! -Lacey